Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Am I A Bastard ? (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=154684)

Estreeter April 2nd, 2011 02:18 PM

Am I A Bastard ?

Have ya ever done anything evil, shitty and know you shouldn't have ? Did ya feel good afterwards ?

I did a real crappy thing this week too one of my managers, and man did I have a smile from ear too ear.

I work as a Supervisor / Electrician. My state manager is nothing short of pure evil. Too cut a long story short, I was working on a breakdown when he got a hold of me on the 2 way radio and said he was in a spot of bother, he was stuck in his elevator, yes his elevator, outside his office :D So I went too fix the problem, only my mind started, "What if I fake that something is really wrong with it". When I opened the panel I saw that it was just a circuit breaker that had tripped, a 2 second fix. But, I told him there was a burnt out relay and it was going too take 3 hours too replace as too get at it I'd have too remove half the panel, He was furious that he was going too be late for a function but only then I had another idea, I got our forklift driver too let the tyres down on his car while I was attempting :rolleyes: too fix the elevator. So after about 2 hours I had my fun and flicked the breaker back on and got the elevator moving again,

Then we had too change his tyre, by which time he was beyond angry :D

I was gonna mention it a t the start, but this clown is wheelchair bound. You might think I'm cruel, but the next morning he had the nerve too question why the production tallies were down, So I told him I was repairing the line but you refused a contractor too come in and either get the elevator working or the line as I couldn't be in 2 places at once. For him that was no excuse, which is exactly why he got what he got from me, and I'd do it again :D

Your evil acts please, I need ideas from ya all.

billybunter April 2nd, 2011 02:55 PM

When I worked in the motor trade as a panelbeater welder. There was a cheeky bastard of a doctor who was forever complaining about faults in his car. He kept bringing it in saying the passenger side door rattled. Nobody could ever hear it. I got the job and removed the door panel and put a kipper inside:D He wasn't seen for ages. The boss thought I was great until a couple of weeks later he drove in, jumped out and ran to the bosses office. I had a sneaky smell:D Holy crap I nearly fainted! I got the job of fixing his car again. Removed the panel to out the rotting fish, got the car cleaners to freshen it up. When he came back I told him I never smelled a thing. Look I said smell. He jumped in sped off and never was seen again.
The boss said to me-"I know you were up to something BB" But he had a grin on his face.

tabler April 2nd, 2011 03:06 PM

When I was at university, I worked in a sandwich shop. The assistant manager made us skimp on certain fillings so we could make sandwiches just for him to take home for his family.....Do I need go any further with this? :D

Do I feel guilty? No do I hell. He was a greedy sod and deserved everything he ate.;)

billybunter April 2nd, 2011 03:17 PM

When I first read the title of this thread I thought Estreeter was asking us about him personally:D I was trying to think of something diplomatic to say:D

palo5 April 2nd, 2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Am I A Bastard ?
No, comrade B******, of course not ;) :D

Quote:

Your evil acts please, I need ideas from ya all
It is very easy. No one likes people who smell bad, so make them stink - place a dead fish or crushed garlic on the exhaust manifold/air intake of their car. That way their clothes will be eternally horrible-smelling, and no one will want to be with them (this works) :thumbsup:

Or google the chemical solution that turns teeth black :D

Of course, I am only telling you this in confidence :cool:

MaxJoker April 2nd, 2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 1535250)

Your evil acts please, I need ideas from ya all.

This ones not so much evil as just , and yes i felt good eventhough it was beyond childish :o

Well in 2007 i lived in Rochester in a building right by the river called Chandlers Wharf, there was a miserable bastard next door to me who i used to smile and say hello to whenever i saw him out . But back then i was freshly returned to these shores and had forgotten that people often say pleasantries to your face while hiding their true feelings , then run you down behind your back to others :mad:

Because this sanctimonious sod had only been complaining about me to the other tenants :mad:

Not about playing loud music , failing to lock the bin area after i`d visited it or leaving the main entrance door on the latch.

No he was moaning about me because of, well the smell of onions :confused:

He was saying that i was making the landing smell through frying onions :confused:

Can you believe that :mad:

Wasn`t even bloody true as i mostly bought takeout or ate out and when i did cook it was just your regular sort of stuff :confused:

So me being me i went and asked him flat out about it , and the cheeky fuck told me , yes told me that the next time i cooked onions to open the window :mad:

Like he had control of my actions or something :confused:

Naturally i was pleasant and understanding to the little shit , so as to put him at his ease ;)

Three months later i left the flat for one in Leeds , i moved out on the Monday afternoon , and came back on the Thursday night , late , with a plastic bag full of finely as in finely chopped onions ;)

Most of which i crammed in his private post slot , the rest i put through the letter box of his front door ;)

Childish :(

Yes :o

Expensive given the train fare :(

Yes :o

Worth it :(

Oh yeeeeeeeees :cool:

" Telling you Brothers ain`t nothing better than revenge , especially when your target hasn`t a clue it`s coming "
:D :thumbsup:

pharoahegypt April 2nd, 2011 07:06 PM

best i can do is revenge on a former flat mate..........

he had habit of pinching food and other sundries from the fridge, then complaining like hell if anyone else ven touched a drop of his highly valuable semi skimmed milk.

eventually, i got so fed up, i laced my own, full fat, pasturised milk with a heavy dose of extra strong laxative, that a medical friend of mine had given to me no less. it was just a little too much though, as he not only emptied his bowels all over the up[stairs landing shortly afterwards, but also spent four days in hospital, continuing to try and empty more, though there was no more to give...lol....!!!

did i feel bad? just a touch... do i regret it..??? not on your life!!! even on his return from the hospital, he still denied he'd touched my milk, despite the evidence to the contrary; though he never ever touched my food or milk again..!!!!
http://ist1-4.filesor.com/pimpandhos...theFloor_0.jpg

billybunter April 2nd, 2011 07:50 PM

Ha ha:D that has reminded me of another old story from my motor trade days. Everyday we took turns at buying the milk for our tea. Except one OAP who was a part time floor sweeper. Before the hooter went for breaks he went in opened the milk and made his tea. Me and by mate a paint sprayer devised a plan:D pour some milk out and fill the carton with white paint:thumbsup: Everybody knew and made it to the canteen in time to see him sit down with his paper (that the bastard never shared round:mad:) and set down his mug of tea. He took a big gulp and the look on his face was priceless:D he spat it out, but said nothing. The day he brought a flask of tea to work:mad:

otokonomidori April 3rd, 2011 03:44 AM

When I was a tyre fitter in the 70's a sales rep came in for a new set of tyres for his Cortina - he was an unpleasant piece of shit who never tipped so I inflated his tyres to 70 psi all round and tightened his wheelnuts with the pneumatic gun to a torque figure so high that the fat ugly sod would need oxy-acetylene cutting gear to remove them.

otiscleotus April 3rd, 2011 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwood77 (Post 1536081)
When I was a tyre fitter in the 70's a sales rep came in for a new set of tyres for his Cortina - he was an unpleasant piece of shit who never tipped so I inflated his tyres to 70 psi all round and tightened his wheelnuts with the pneumatic gun to a torque figure so high that the fat ugly sod would need oxy-acetylene cutting gear to remove them.

Overtightening the lug nuts like that often fucks the threads and studs up something fierce so that they have to be replaced, sometimes it can cause the entire wheel to pop off. Good one.