Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   ID Projects, ID Sheets & ID CSVs (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   CSV List : The definitive KK Model ID Thread (official sets) (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=36066)

Al Gebra January 17th, 2009 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4 (Post 515304)
But if there is a conscensus that we should leave them off until getting a database entry i'm happy to do that too?

I think a serious question to answer is whether TC's are appropriate in the .A list at all. Do they really fit your definition
Quote:

As I think its important (for mankind as a whole lol) I’ve decided to try and organise the identification of all the female models in the official kk sets.
???

Al Gebra January 17th, 2009 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by icu (Post 515577)
.A, 145x, , 'Lisette', , [a] ( CC Classic )
.A, 145x, , 'Felicia', , [b] ( CC Classic )

.A, 145x, Mona, 'Lisette' (CC Classic) , , [a]
.A, 145x, Julie, 'Felicia' (CC Classic), , [b]

;)

grendel January 17th, 2009 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 516054)
.A, 145x, Mona, 'Lisette' (CC Classic) , , [a]
.A, 145x, Julie, 'Felicia' (CC Classic), , [b]

'Lisette' also appears in cc44x (I think as Margit, but I don't know where I got that alias)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob4
97c = Claudia Saski

This is the girl who commonly appears as "Florence", and is in cc94j, cc121i, cc104h, and several other sets for which images aren't available.

I'm now tracking these IDs in my own magazines database and next week should be able to generate a differences list between the .A file and my DB.

--- Grendel

Rob4 January 17th, 2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Gebra (Post 516027)
I think a serious question to answer is whether TC's are appropriate in the .A list at all. Do they really fit your definition

???

you're right though its been a long time since i read the mission statement i'd forgotten.

i guess i wrote this with limited ambitions and before all you guys got involved and started the larger project of cataloging and cross-referencing all the kk publications.

there is a genuine interest in the TC's from the point of view of completeness its a matter of deciding whether to put them with the other sets or in their own list as an annex?

fannatastic do you have an opinion because out of all of us you seem to have an overarching vision of what the project is trying to achieve?

also opinions of others welcome

Rob4 January 17th, 2009 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grendel (Post 516181)
'Lisette' also appears in cc44x (I think as Margit, but I don't know where I got that alias)

This is the girl who commonly appears as "Florence", and is in cc94j, cc121i, cc104h, and several other sets for which images aren't available.

I'm now tracking these IDs in my own magazines database and next week should be able to generate a differences list between the .A file and my DB.

--- Grendel

hi grendel - where have you been all this time?

i still have some of your info from the old adultstars yahoo groups and used some of it to set this project off. it will be interesting to see how your data compares to the present list.

alen January 18th, 2009 03:35 PM

My information:

http://img147.imagevenue.com/loc769/..._123_769lo.jpg

Info from ICU:

.A, 105g, , Agnes Wankel, Wild Trio, 22, TC1.2,
.A, 120c, , Agnes Wankel, Sexy Winners, 22, TS41.1,

Al Gebra January 18th, 2009 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grendel (Post 516181)

That's a 'story name' provided on the CC website.

.A, 44x, Margit, 'Lisette' (CC Classic) , ,
.A, 44x, ?, 'Henriette' (CC Classic), ,

Al Gebra January 18th, 2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alen (Post 517481)
My information:

http://img147.imagevenue.com/loc769/..._123_769lo.jpg

Info from ICU:

.A, 105g, , Agnes Wankel, Wild Trio, 22, TC1.2,
.A, 120c, , Agnes Wankel, Sexy Winners, 22, TS41.1,

Any other source for the 'Agnes Wankel' ID besides that screen shot?

Rob4 January 20th, 2009 12:55 PM

.A list update/corrections

.A, 90c, Marilyn, Ghia Chritiansen, , *

.A, 91f, Darla, Gia Darling, , *

.A, 96f, Magda or Winnie, C.G. Summer, ,
.A, 96h, Gritta, 'Kristine' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 96h, Karla, 'Aunt Lonny' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 96h, Marlene, 'Clare' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 96h, Lilli, 'Dora' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 96i, Sue, Tina Loren, ,
.A, 96p, Romy, Eva Orlowsky, , removed - id in doubt

.A, 97b, Lena, Patty Page, ,
.A, 97c, Betty, Claudia Saski, ,
.A, 97x, Alice or Barbara, 'Barbra' (CC Classic), ,

.A, 98f, Anna or Cathy, Rebecca Carn, ,
.A, 98n, Kaja, 'Zena' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 98n, Louise, 'Suzanne' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 98x, Elisa or Rebekka, 'Dorte' (CC Classic), ,

.A, 99f, Clare, 'Clare' (CC Classic), ,
.A, 99x, Julie, 'Chloe' (CC Classic), ,

.A, 100c, Rita, 'Victoria'@IAFD, , *
.A, 100k, Ulla, XNK1744@EGAFD, ,
.A, 100x, Not named, 'Mette' (CC Classic), ,

.A, 102k, Kikki, Nomi-X, , *

.A, 104h, Florence, Claudia Saski, ,

.A, 107k, Ulla, XNK1744@EGAFD, ,

.A, 108h, Romy, Eva Orlowsky, , removed - id in doubt

.A, 121i, Florence, Claudia Saski, ,

.A, 132k, Romy, Eva Orlowsky, , removed - id in doubt

*I've put the transexuals on the .A list for the moment but see Al Gebra's point in his previous post that these are not strictly female models.
The point i'd make is that in the odd TC photoset there are female models. if we were to do separate lists for TC's (and then at a later date maybe the males) its possible that the info for one photoset may be spread accross 3 lists (or 2 depending on the number of genders present).
Having said that i think i'll probably of retired before we get to the guys!
What do others think?

Rob4 January 20th, 2009 01:03 PM

what we know lists

you may have noticed that i've not done any 'what we know lists' for sometime. this is because before xmas, due to work commitments, i was unable to devote enough time to them - and that continues to be the case.

on the .P lists and .M lists missing information ('?') is contained within the master list rather tham separate to it, therefore if nobody has any objections i'll take this approach to the .A list and update it to show all missing information. this will also give an indication of just how much information we are missing overall.

hope this is ok, Rob