Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Help Section (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1fichier Download problems (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=299879)

thunderfly December 10th, 2015 08:51 PM

I get the same with 1fichier. Just pop-ups all the time. I've downloaded from them before but nothing doing at the moment. I often ask myself why these sites can't behave 'normally'. OK, I know they have to make money with ads but when the ads are non-stop and the download ain't happening, there has to be something very wrong.

theopoly December 10th, 2015 10:43 PM

Hi Guys the solution if using chrome (web page must be www.1fichier.com/...)
1 Tools -> Settings
2 show advance settings
3 Under Privacy heading -> content settings
4 Under Javascript heading -> Manage exceptions button
5 copy "1fichier.com" into box
6 Change allow to block -> finished

Meini Again December 13th, 2015 11:04 PM

1fichier is 'manna-from-heaven' to me.

As an ex-Premium on RS, I am getting faster downloads from 1fichier. . . than I ever had before.

FOR FREE.

After 1.00 am Central Euro Time. they have a "Happy Hour"...the download speeds are phenomanal... trust me.

With ad-block on FF I have never seen an advert.

Earlier this evening I replaced my lost files of "The Diary" ~ softcore section.

About 800 MB per episode, 5-6 minutes each download. That is better than I ever got with a Premium Account on RS.

1fichier is the 'bees-knees'~~~the 'dog's-bollox"~~~ I really can't understand any complaint ~~ unlesss it's from a rival file-server.

?????

alba December 21st, 2015 07:17 PM

1fichier WAS ok. Now it simply does work not for me. Any suggestion about Internet Explorer?

BCFC_1982 December 21st, 2015 10:04 PM

Meini...if they are that good and great...maybe think about supporting them with a premium account? :thumbsup:

BCFC_1982 December 21st, 2015 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkemadu (Post 3459061)
Anyone bought a premium from them?

Is that good or bad compared to free access?

I trust them.

winebeavis December 22nd, 2015 04:05 AM

File hosts come and go. File hosts change from time to time. 1fichier at one point was for the bread posters. It got away from that for a few years, but recently it's become more cumbersome. Those host that stick around for some time go in cycles. They will all probably bite the dust at some point.

I kind of keep my allegiance whichever way the wind seems to be blowing.

BCFC_1982 December 22nd, 2015 06:14 AM

Not sure what to stock with WB? The Empire or the Republic huh? :D

lagerlout December 22nd, 2015 11:20 AM

1fichier seems to be down at the moment ;(

BCFC_1982 December 22nd, 2015 11:32 AM

Agreed. Coincided with the part where I said....I trust them.

:o