Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   In Remembrance (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   R.I.P. erdnuss (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=279775)

Tester2010 November 11th, 2014 09:07 PM

R.I.P. erdnuss

According to uli our dear VEF member erdnuss has made his way to heaven. This is a very sad news!
May
erdy rest in peace and may God bless him!
Dear uli and other friends of erdnuss ... please accept my sincere condolences!

Addition:
At the moment I feel much(!) more than just a little bit embarrassed regarding all the thanks I've received for my post. Normally these "Thank You" are intended for valuable contributions like links to pictures or movies ... THIS huge resonance for honouring a phantastic guy who proved to be a great and unpaid(!!!) helper for many of us VEF (or Fr****y) newbies makes me feel cold down my spine. :eek:
BUT on the other hand ... it honours ...
erdnuss! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I especially knew
erdnuss from "another forum" :rolleyes: and already there I estimated his work and and his willingness to help a lot!

To make it quite clear (and thus to avoid any kind of further "trouble with somebody" in the future!) ... as I've written above, it was
uli
who had informed me in a short PM about
erdy's fate. It was uli who had spoken with erdy's widow shortly after erdy's sudden death.
Due to his persisting computer problems at that time uli might perhaps not have had the chance to start his own "R.I.P.
erdnuss thread". So I am ONLY the messenger(!) of a bad and VERY sad news sent to me by uli ...

J4ZZ November 12th, 2014 03:03 PM

R.I.P my friend

May heaven
give as much

http://images3.imagebam.com/71/1e/19...b363875868.png
to Matz
as his contributions
gave to us !!!

Pepper II November 13th, 2014 12:30 AM

We communicated frequently mostly about the various Pleasure verlag (publisher) magazine threads. He was German and generously shared his magazine collection with us. His contribution to VEF is unparallelled. For those who don't frequent the magazine section he has scanned and posted approximately 20,000 magazine pages and he wasn't finished, yet! He had a chronic heart condition and was in and out of the hospital quite often. He never talked about it much; I guess he did not want to burden others with his problems. We had talked just four days before his death and he didn't mention he had suffered a heart attack and was currently in the hospital again. He succumbed on October 21, 2014. He is survived by his wife and daughter and was only 44 years old. He will be missed but not forgotten. Rest in peace, Matz.

L00N November 13th, 2014 12:45 AM

You'll be and are dearly missed Matz.
R.I.P. Our Brother

winebeavis November 13th, 2014 12:51 AM

I'm still numb from hearing about this yesterday. We will all miss him.

rustler November 13th, 2014 04:49 AM

I am greatly saddened to hear of the untimely passing of our brother member erdnuss, but it is especially tragic at such a young age.

He, and is innumerable contributions to various parts of the forum, will be greatly missed.

My sincere condolences to his family and all his friends here on VEF.

May he rest in peace....

erdnuss RIP

jokerman November 13th, 2014 06:05 AM

Erdnusswas a true VEF legend. His contribution to this website was of enormous value to us all.

He will be sadly missed not only by his family & friends but by all VEF members also.

R.I.P Erdnuss. Auf wiedersehen kamerad.

tygrkhat40 November 13th, 2014 01:46 PM

It always stings a little more when someone younger than you passes. Ruhe in Freiden, erdnuss.

MaxJoker November 13th, 2014 02:03 PM

R.I.P

Absolutely dreadful that he left us aged only forty four.

Yet our loss pales into insignificance compared to the agony his wife , children and family are feeling.

Sheesh, life can be a complete unjust bastard at times :mad:

Also show`s you can never tell what tomorrow may bring. So make the most of this now. Manifest happiness rather than slide into sadness and be grateful for what you have , rather than what you haven't.

That`s what the man himself believed in.

Yes... He`ll be missed alright :(:thumbsup:

Brecht November 13th, 2014 09:43 PM

Everyone who's been in touch with Matz knows what a nice and cheerful fella he was, despite all the health issues and uncertainties. His contribution here is immense. Not just contentwise but his contribution to the idea of community and friendship. He was no anonymous, a phantom behind a nickname and will certainty not be remembered as such. I wish I had the chance to know him better because he seemed like someone you could call a real friend. R.I.P. Matz. I will not forget you.