Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion & News (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What if you lived in Australia? (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=156416)

effCup August 21st, 2018 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraemeAU50 (Post 4534073)
long-standing sitting member

I guess one had to be upstanding for a fair while in order to remain seated for a comparable length.:confused:
... sorry, trouble desisting.:o:(

Yes, more Geelong generalia (or genitalia?:eek:), pretty pleas.:thumbsup:

Brecht August 21st, 2018 11:12 AM

If I lived in Australia, I'd run for mayor of Melbourne and once I got elected, I'd make Geelong a part of Melbourne and turn it into a red light districts with lots of tranny hookers from Thailand.

effCup August 21st, 2018 11:14 AM

bogan (#3) = quintessential Aussie?:eek::confused:

Estreeter August 21st, 2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effCup (Post 4534164)

Yes, more Geelong generalia (or genitalia?:eek:), pretty pleas.:thumbsup:

Ok :rolleyes: The Novotel on the waterfront will have it's restaurant open daily from September instead of just Friday's and Saturday's :thumbsup:

Barton Street still looks like shit since my old school was demolished :(

Fuel was cheaper there today than Melbourne, got a tank of 98 unleaded for $1.64 a litre, think it's above $1.70 in Melbourne.

Umm, what else useless can I post about. Well, contrary to popular belief I think Johnstone Park was never a gay hangout, just rumours.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brecht (Post 4534179)
I'd make Geelong a part of Melbourne

:mad:

effCup August 21st, 2018 11:34 AM

So if G's not part of Melbum, does that mean they have no hook-turns, only turning hookers?:confused:

GraemeAU50 August 21st, 2018 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 4534182)
Ok :rolleyes: The Novotel on the waterfront will have it's restaurant open daily from September instead of just Friday's and Saturday's :thumbsup:

Barton Street still looks like shit since my old school was demolished :(

Fuel was cheaper there today than Melbourne, got a tank of 98 unleaded for $1.64 a litre, think it's above $1.70 in Melbourne.

Umm, what else useless can I post about. Well, contrary to popular belief I think Johnstone Park was never a gay hangout, just rumours.

:mad:

Maybe they should turn the Novotel into a Smorgys or Foodstar as not sure the locals could even pronounce or spell Novotel......:D:p

trailmaster August 21st, 2018 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 4534088)
That's it, from now on I'm posting more about my beloved home region every fucking day until I'm banned :)

Hope you're interested that the old Geelong Stock Saleyards located at North Geelong is getting demolished :(

That's it for today :mad::D

Great, just great. This is the kind of news that I want to hear. From the horse's mouth(an American expression). the day to day minutiae of trivial , but important Australian things. Kevin loves this!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)

Estreeter August 21st, 2018 12:59 PM

Before there was a female "E"

Quote:

Originally Posted by GraemeAU50 (Post 4534210)
Smorgys

:):thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by trailmaster (Post 4534254)
Kevin loves this!

Fucken Kev :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OK,

Close your eye's Kev, ...... I said close them :mad:;)
It's early Saturday Night
Now, you just had a cab drop ya off in Mercer Street, had a quick meal at Pizza Land, left and walked up Mercer Street then left into Brougham Street ..... I said close your eye's :mad: closed :confused: Good :):thumbsup:

Your Mates and you have already had a few beers and one of ya too much already as ya keep walking to Lamby's, once there there is already a line waiting to get in, but no big deal, straight in for old regulars ... walk downstairs and throught he doors, there it is, the bar :cool: The drinks start flowing ;) non stop :o couple of beers then hit the Jameson and hit it again and again and again and again, only then do you notice the acoustic band ain't too bad at all. By this time you've had a few and start singing with a song you like they play ... then get "told" to keep it down or else :rolleyes: Yeah Yeah, blah blah ;)

Over the other side of the bar you see some other people you know, ditch your mates for a bit and see them for a while for a general catch up and a drink.

Ooops, need a leak .... lah di dah di dah, lah di dah di dah.

I'm back ;) drinks, need more drinks :cool: ran outta smokes too :( off to the vending machine and get a pack of Winnie Blue 25's :thumbsup:

Fuck !!! who's she ??? better behave a bit :) this one I wanna talk to :)
"Fuck Off Idiot" .... well, that's the chat over with her :(:(:(

Back to bar :D Look over the other side and again :rolleyes: Wally, getting thrown out for the 15th time :mad: His fault for sure ;) Can't take him anywhere :rolleyes::mad:

Get outside and listen to his bullshit cursing the bouncers, again :rolleyes:
Gettin' late, nearly 3am :D Can't get a cab :( Brilliant idea , let's go stuff our guts at Pizza land again and call for a cab there :) Done deal .... walk back down Mercer Street, into Pizza Land but only for a Turkish Bread with cheese and another beer :thumbsup:

An almost standard night out, 20 years ago :rolleyes::D

Now Kev, how the hell did you read that with your eye's closed :confused::D

trailmaster August 21st, 2018 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 4534292)

Now Kev, how the hell did you read that with your eye's closed :confused::D

I've got x-ray vision!:thumbsup::D

Arturo2nd August 21st, 2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estreeter (Post 4534088)
That's it, from now on I'm posting more about my beloved home region every fucking day until I'm banned :)

Hope you're interested that the old Geelong Stock Saleyards located at North Geelong is getting demolished :(

That's it for today :mad::D

What, they haven't been designated as an historical site or national monument? Some bureaucrat in Australia is sleeping on the job.