Vintage Erotica Forums

Vintage Erotica Forums (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/index.php)
-   Funnies (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   In Which Country Should You Live.. (http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/showthread.php?t=264523)

Mal Hombre March 28th, 2014 04:33 PM

In Which Country Should You Live..

Here's another of those enjoyable internet quizzes:rolleyes:
Find out where You,Yes You should be living..
I got...
You should live in

French Polynesia

No matter which island of French Polynesia you choose to live it will be a paradise. Just picture yourself on a sunny beach under a palm tree, sipping a drink from a coconut shell. The ocean breeze is gently touching your skin and your only problem is to decide between snorkeling on a coral reef or surfing.

sweatyhat March 28th, 2014 04:38 PM

You should live in....

Monaco

Let's face it – you were born to live in luxury. Mild climate, breath-taking views, gambling facilities plus no income tax and low business taxes make Monaco easy and fun place to live for the rich, famous and you!

Didn't know I was a Formula 1 driver, did you? :p

Estreeter March 28th, 2014 04:43 PM

winebeavis March 28th, 2014 08:02 PM

Yeah right.

You should live in

Greenland

Wow! Congrats! You are hardcore! Not many people could stay for good in Greenland– the land of ice and snow with little or no sunlight at all. Although life there might be tough and demanding, the beauty and uniqueness of this island cannot be denied.

kelio March 28th, 2014 08:34 PM

Mongolia

Imagine a huge, open space without a single tree. In the distance there is a silhouette of a man on a horseback – that is you on a Mongolian steppe! During the day you look after your sheep and yaks and in the evening you warm yourself up by the stove in a yurt (a special tent), eating meat dumplings and drinking milk tea... and vodka supplied by palo :D

NIN March 28th, 2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal Hombre (Post 2851005)
I got...
You should live in

French Polynesia

Allo voisin, j'espère vraiment que nous ne sommes pas dérangés par les dispositifs nucléaires hebdomadaires sur l'atoll à proximité. :o:thumbsup:

BET March 28th, 2014 11:40 PM

You should live in
Burkina Faso

You might ask, where the hell is that?! Well, Burkina Faso (meaning “Land of honest people”) is located in the centre of West Africa. Although the country faces many problems, it is the place where you could find peace and beauty in the simplicity of a rural life.

oooo-kayyyy..... If you say so.

pharoahegypt March 28th, 2014 11:58 PM

where else.......... EGYPT..!!

or Melbourne, Australia ... so i can go stalk my true Mrs Pharoah... ms dannii minogue, from now to eternity; or at least until i get arrested and locked up for life due to the impure sexual thoughts in my brain ..... pmsl.

NIN March 28th, 2014 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BET (Post 2851518)
You should live in
Burkina Faso

You might ask, where the hell is that?! Well, Burkina Faso (meaning “Land of honest people”) is located in the centre of West Africa. Although the country faces many problems, it is the place where you could find peace and beauty in the simplicity of a rural life.

oooo-kayyyy..... If you say so.

That sounds a lot like Nigeria , where my new Email pen-pal the Prince comes from ;):thumbsup:

He's interested in honesty & integrity too.. since his family almost lost their bank account :rolleyes:

pharoahegypt March 29th, 2014 11:48 AM

^^^^^
I'm sure you could help him out by looking after his money for him...?? And all he would need is your bank details...?? Sounds easy enough NIN.